Tuesday, March 17, 2015

An Afternoon in a Bonsai Garden

A dear friend took me to a Bonsai Show one afternoon, two or three years ago, that was being held in Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila. These are some of the attractions that were on display. Even though I'm not into Bonsai culture or any kind of horticulture for that matter, I enjoyed the afternoon and was very much in awe of the patience and creativity that these Bonsai enthusiasts put into their creations. I also felt a sort of quietness in my mind while beholding each bonsai plant that was sort of...magical. Maybe it was due to the realization that so much care, patience and love was poured into these creations that could leave one only breathless with admiration. Indeed, it was welcome break amidst the bustling rat chase of a bureaucrat's life.






 

 






see more of AttyMaj's photos at https://www.flickr.com/photos/attymaj (c) all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment